Dr. Jaclyn, Chunyan Miao is a Full Professor in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Her research focus is on infusing intelligent agents into interactive new media (virtual, mixed, mobile and pervasive media) to create novel experiences and dimensions in game design, interactive narrative and other real world agent systems. She has done significant research work her research areas and published over 30 top quality international conference and journal papers. She believes that intelligence/agent augmentation will have a major impact on future new media systems.
Dr. Jaclyn, Chunyan Miao's area of expertise are Agent, Multi-Agent Systems (MAS), Agent Oriented Software Engineering (AOSE), Semantic Web/Grid, Agent Augmented Interactive Media/gaming/storytelling, Agent Mediated e-services?mobile agents for wireless communications. Her current research works focus on infusing intelligent agents into interactive new media (virtual, mixed, mobile and pervasive media) to create novel experiences and dimensions in game design, interactive narrative and other real world agent systems.
- ADL+: A Digital Toolkit For Cognitive Assessment And Intervention
- Alibaba-NTU Singapore Joint Research Institute
- An End-to-end Adaptive AI-Assisted 3H Care (A3C) System
- Joint NTU-Alibaba Research Institute
- Joint NTU-WeBank Research Centre on Fintech
- Joint SDU-NTU Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research(C-FAIR) - Smart Community Research and Talent Programme
- Monetary Academic Resources for Research
- Senior-friendly Persuasive AI Companions for an Aging Population
- The Joint NTU-WeBank Research Centre Of Eco-Intelligent Applications ("THEIA")
- TrustFUL: Trustworthy Federated Ubiquitous Learning
- TrustFUL: Trustworthy Federated Ubiquitous Learning (SCSE)
- Zhiwei Zeng, Zhiqi Shen, Jing Jih Chin, Cyril Leung, Yu Wang, Ying Chi, Chunyan Miao. (2020). Explainable and Contextual Preferences based Decision Making with Assumption-based Argumentation for Diagnostics and Prognostics of Alzheimer’s Disease. International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems.
- Yongqing Zheng, Han Yu, Lizhen Cui, Chunyan Miao, Cyril Leung, Yang Liu & Qiang Yang. (2020). Addressing the challenges of government service provision with AI. AI Magazine, 41(1), 33-43.
- Chang Liu, Han Yu, Yi Dong, Zhiqi Shen, Yingxue Yu, Ian Dixon, Zhanning Gao, Pan Wang, Peiran Ren, Xuansong Xie, Lizhen Cui, Chunyan Miao. (2020). Generating Engaging Promotional Videos for E-commerce Platforms. the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20).
- Yong Liu, Yingtai Xiao, Qiong Wu, Chunyan Miao, Juyong Zhang, Binqiang Zhao, Haihong Tang. (2020). Diversified Interactive Recommendation with Implicit Feedback. The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20).
- Chang Liu, Yi Dong, Han Yu, Zhiqi Shen, Zhanning Gao, Pan Wang, Changgong Zhang, Peiran Ren, Xuansong Xie, Lizhen Cui & Chunyan Miao. (2019). Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'19): Generating Persuasive Visual Storylines for Promotional Videos. (pp. 901–910)ACM.