Dr. Z.W. Zhong worked at the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, Japan after receiving his Doctor of Engineering in Precision Engineering. He has also worked at the Gintic Institute of Manufacturing Technology, Singapore, and is currently at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research and development areas are electronics packaging, precision engineering, mechatronics and design, etc.
Mechatronics and Design; Microelectronics Packaging; Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology; Modelling and Analysis
- J.H. Chow*, Z.W. Zhong, W. Lin, L.P. Khoo, C.M. Kiew. (2015). A finite-difference thermal model of a three-phase coreless linear motor as a heat source. Applied Thermal Engineering, 87, 605-614.
- J.H. Chow*, Z.W. Zhong, W. Lin, L.P. Khoo. (2015). The development of a simple semi-empirical method to obtain a predictive model of the convective heat loss of a solid surface of practical machine size by finite difference and experimentation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 75, 789-799.
- Z.W. Zhong, X C Shan. (2014). A study of meniscus formation and its effect on roll-to-roll UV embossing. International Journal of Engineering Science, 85, 10-19.
- X.M. Yang*, Z.W. Zhong, E.Q. Li, Z.H. Wang, W. Xu, S.T. Thoroddsen, X.X. Zhang. (2013). Asymmetric liquid wetting and spreading on slanted micro-pillar array surfaces. Soft Matter, 9(46), 11113-11119.
- K.Y. Chee*, Z.W. Zhong. (2013). Control, navigation and collision avoidance for an unmanned aerial vehicle. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 190, 66-76.