Erin Goh is an Associate Professor at the Nanyang Business School and an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. Under the sponsorship of a National University of Singapore postgraduate scholarship, she obtained her Master of Laws at King’s College, University of London. At the Nanyang Business School, Erin Goh has taught courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, including business law, insurance law, and consumer and marketing law. She has published in the Journal of World Trade (Switzerland), the Journal of International Banking Law (United Kingdom), Insurance Law Journal (Australia), Asia Business Law Review (Singapore) and Singapore Academy of Law Journal. She has also co-authored several books, including Marketing and Consumer Law in Singapore (1999); and Law for Business Series: Insurance Law (Butterworths, 2001). Her current research and publication addresses the legal and policy issues relating to consumer protection and product liability.
Assoc Prof Goh-Low Soen Yin
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Business Law
Erin Goh's areas of expertise are in consumer and marketing law and product liability. Her current research work focuses on default rules for online consumer transactions and consumer protection issues.
- Erin Goh-Low Soen Yin. (2016, August). Digital Products Under Singapore Sales Law. Paper presented at The 5th International Conference on Social Sciences and Business (ICSSB 2016), Tokyo, Japan.
- Erin Goh-Low Soen Yin, Ng Eng Juan, Tan Mui Siang Patricia. (2011). 31 January 2011, Report on Application of the Notion of Control in the Revenue Recognition Model, commissioned by Accounting Standards Council (Singapore).Accounting Standards Council (Singapore).
- Goh-Low Soen Yin, Loo Wee Ling. (2007). Awards of damages under the Singapore Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act. Australian Journal of Asian Law, 9(1), 66-87.
- Goh-Low Soen Yin, Low Chuen-Chuen, Valerie. (2005). Rights of Beneficiaries of Life Policies: A Review of the Singapore POsition. Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation, 20(9), 434-443.
- Goh-Low Soen Yin. (2005). Overview of the Financial Advisers Act and its Implications for Life Insurance Intermediaries in Singapore. Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation, 20(issue 8), 383-394.