Assoc. Professor Yeo is currently in the School of Mech & Aerospace Eng since 1981. He received his Bachelor degree (first class) in Mechanical Engineering from Queen Mary College, Univ of London, Master and Ph.D. degrees from the National Univ of Singapore respectively. His research interests include Manufacturing process, and micromachining. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 100 international conference and journal papers. He has been often invited as a reviewer for a number of premier conferences and journals.
Assoc Prof Yeo Swee Hock
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Assoc Professor Yeo's areas of expertise are manufacturing processes and micromachining. His current research works focus on micro electrical discharge machining and development of micromachining systems.
- Development of Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturing Technologies (IAF-ICP)
- Manufacturing Technologies (RR)
- MT1.1 Advanced Finishing of ALM Internal Channels (NTU)
- Arun Prasanth Nagalingama, Nabil Fikri Bin Abas, Moiz Vohra, S.H. Yeo. (2018, November). Experimental and theoretical investigation of relationship between hydrodynamic cavitation number (σ) and constriction ratio (β) using various orifice designs. Paper presented at Annual Conference on Engineering and Applied Science, Osaka, Japan.
- R. Mediratta, K. Ahluwalia, S. H. Yeo. (2018). Surface motion analysis of double vibropolishing of Ti-6Al-4V. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, .
- Wei Lun Tan, Moiz Sabbir Vohra, Swee Hock Yeo. (2017). Depth and horizontal distance of surface roughness improvement on vertical surface of 3D-printed material using ultrasonic cavitation machining process with abrasive particles. Key Engineering Materials, 748, 264-268.
- Y. Sun, T. T. Vu, Z. Halil, S. H. Yeo, A. Wee. (2017). Material removal prediction for contact wheels based on a dynamic pressure sensor. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, .
- K. Ahluwalia, R. Mediratta, and S.H. Yeo. (2017). Process monitoring of Vibropolishing in trough system. World Congress on Engineering 2017.