Mr Rony Lim received his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance from The London School of Economics & Political Science, and MBA degree from University of Oxford.
Mr Rony Lim
Lecturer, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Accounting
- Ming Jian; Lim Rony. (2020). Minority Shareholders Dispute Tang Plaza's Value, The CASE Journal, The CASE Association, United States, Vol. 16 No. 4, pp. 455-474
- Ho-Lau Y.K., Lim Rony., Na Liu. (2015). Enhancing Learning And Teaching Experience With Digital Course Solution In Blended Learning: Evidence From Teaching Introductory Accounting Course To Non -Accounting And Non -Business Students. Advances in Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, Vol.2,No.2, 103-123.
- Lau Yin Kheng; Rony Lim; Liu Na. (2015, June). Enhancing learning and teaching experience with Digital Course Solution: Evidence from Teaching Introductory Accounting Course to Non-Business students. Paper presented at E-Learning Forum Asia 2015, UniSIM.
- Law, Kelvin K.F.; Lim Rony. (2021, April) Do Personal Traits Predict Misconduct? Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants Journal
- Lim Rony; Low Kin Yew; Tong Yen Hee (2021, July). Significant Unexpected Costs to Fulfil a Contract. Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) Journal
- Lim Rony; Tan Kai Guan Clement (2021, May). Communicating Performance. Accounting and Business Journal