Jinggong is an assistant professor in Nanyang Business School at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his PhD in actuarial science at the University of Waterloo, Canada, in 2018. Jinggong is an Associate of the Society of Actuaries, and a Society of Actuaries James C. Hickman Scholar 2015-2018.
Time-consistent planning; stochastic optimal control; longevity risk management; and agricultural insurance.
- (1) Longevity Risk Management, (2) Agricultural Index Insurance Design
- Big data, artificial intelligence and insurance innovation
- Jinggong Zhang, Ken Seng Tan, Chengguo Weng. (2019). Index Insurance Design. Astin Bulletin, .
- Xiaole Xue, Jingong Zhang, Chengguo Weng. (2019). Mean‐variance hedging with basis risk. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, .
- J Zhang, KS Tan, C Weng. (2017). Optimal hedging with basis risk under mean–variance criterion. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, .