Before moving to NTU Singapore, I was a research fellow at Australian Centre for Robotic Vision (ACRV) and Australian Centre for Visual Technologies (ACVT), affiliated with The University of Adelaide. I completed my PhD degree at the University of Adelaide in 2014. I received my bachelor and master degree from South China University of Technology (SCUT) in 2007 and 2010 respectively.
My research interests are in machine learning and computer vision applications, particularly in visual recognition applications.
- Advancing Dense Prediction Methods For Visual Scene Understanding
- Holistic Visual Scene Understanding With Deep Networks
- Learning Local Correspondences for Conditional Dense Predictions
- Learning Pixel-Level Semantic Prediction Networks with Image-Level Supervision
- Making Greater Sense Of Big Visual Data: Intelligent Fine-Grained Annotation And Analysis