Academic Profile : Faculty
Before moving to NTU Singapore, I was a research fellow at the Australian Centre for Robotic Vision (ACRV), affiliated with The University of Adelaide. I completed my PhD degree at the University of Adelaide in 2014. I received my bachelor's and master's degree from the South China University of Technology (SCUT) in 2007 and 2010, respectively.
My research interests are in machine learning and computer vision applications, particularly in visual recognition applications.
- Advancing Dense Prediction Methods For Visual Scene Understanding
- Delta - NTU Corporate Laboratory (Phase 2) (Delta)
- Delta WP5: Multi-Level Situation Awareness for Safe and Efficient Multi-agent Collaboration in Smart Manufacturing
- Learning Deep Networks on 3D and 4D Point Clouds for Holistic 3D Scene Understanding
- Learning Local Correspondences for Conditional Dense Predictions
- Learning with Less Data
- Message Propagation Methods for 3D Visual Understanding
- NTU-Delta Corporate Laboratory (Phase 2) (IAF-ICP)
- Online/Continual Learning
- Ricci curvature based deep learning model for polymer informatics
- Semantic 3D Understanding for indoor VR/AR Applications
- WP5: Multi-level situation awareness for safe and efficient multi-agent collaboration in smart manufacturing (IAF-ICP)