Prof Khor Khiam Aik
Director, Talent Recruitment & Career Support (TRACS) Office and Bibliometrics Analysis
Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Accelerating The Knowledge Turn From Graphene Research To Innovative Technology
- Advanced materials for novel biomedical engineering devices
- Atomic Layer Deposition of High-Entropy Alloy 2D and 3D Coatings for Multifunctional Applications
- Detecting Signals Of Societal-Economic Impact: Biomaterials As A Case Study
- Enhancement of the high-temperature mechanical properties of tungsten matrix composites by microstructural optimisation
- Fund for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Identifying Emerging Topics Of Prominence In High Impact Multi-Disciplinary Research
- P. Angerer, J. Wosik, E. Neubauer, L.G. Yu, G.E. Nauer, K.A. Khor. (2009). Residual stress of ruthenium powder samples compacted by spark-plasma-sintering (SPS) determined by X-ray diffraction. International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials, 27(1), 105-110.
- H.B. Ng, C. Shearwood, T.J. White, L.G. Yu, K.A. Khor. (2008). Spark plasma sintering of silver nanopowder. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, 6799(67990B).
- P. Angerer, W. Artner, E. Neubauer, L.G. Yu and K.A. Khor
. (2008). Residual stress in spark-plasma-sintered and hot-pressed tantalum samples determined by X-ray diffraction methods. International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials, 26(4), 312-317.
- Zhao, Z. W., Chen, X. J., Tay, B. K., Chen, J. S., Han, Z. J., Khor, K. A. (2007). A novel amperometric biosensor based on ZnO:Co nanoclusters for biosensing glucose. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 23(1), 135-139.