Asst Prof Navin Kumar Verma
Assistant Professor, Immunology and Cell Biology, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Postgraduate Tutor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine)
- Characterization of Peripheral Blood and Cerebrospinal Fluid Lymphocytes in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Evaluation of N-WASP Inhibitors in Promoting Wound Healing
- Inhalable Muco-Penetrative GapmeR Cocktail Targeting SARS-CoV-2 and Potential Variants
- Role of Microbiota in Cancer resistance of N-WASP Knockout mice
- Singapore IYMPHoma translatiONal StudY (SYMPHONY)
- Fazil MHUT, Chirumamilla CS, Perez-Novo C, Wong BHS, Kumar S, Sze SK, Berghe WV, Verma NK (2021) The steroidal lactone withaferin A impedes T-cell motility by inhibiting the kinase ZAP70 and subsequent kinome signaling. J Biol Chem (in press).
- Kizhakeyil A, Zaini NBM, Poh ZS, Wong BHS, Loh X, Ng AS, Low ZS, Prasannan P, Gong C, Tan MGK, Nagarajan C, Huang D, Lu PW, Lim JQ, Barrans S, Ong CK, Lim ST, Chng WJ, Follows G, Hodson D, Du MQ, Goh YT, Tan SH, Grigoropoulos NF, Verma NK (2021). DDX3X loss is an adverse prognostic marker in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and is associated with chemoresistance in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma subtypes. Mol Cancer. 20(1):134.
- Leung CM, Dhand C, Mayandi V, Ramalingam R, Lim FP, Veluchamy AB, Dwivedi N, Orive G, Beuerman RW, Ramakrishna S, Toh Y-C, Loh XJ, Verma NK, Chua AWC, Lakshminarayanan R (2020) Wound healing properties of magnesium mineralized antimicrobial nanofibre dressings containing chondroitin sulphate – A comparison between blend and core-shell nanofibres. Biomater Sci 12:3454-71.
- Ong ST, Chalasani MLS, Fazil MHUT, Praseetha P, Kizhakeyil A, Wright GD, Kelleher D, Verma NK (2018) Centrosome- and Golgi-localized protein kinase N-associated protein serves as a docking platform for protein kinase A signaling and microtubule nucleation in migrating T-cells. Front Immunol 9(397):1-16.