Assoc Prof Soh Cheong Boon
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Joshua Chong Yue Lai, Cheong Boon Soh, Erry Gunawan, and Kay Soon Low.(2011). Ultra-wideband pulse-based microwave imaging for breast cancer detection: experimental issues and compensations. In Boris I. Lembrikov(Ed), Ultra Wideband Communications: Novel TrendsInTech - Open Access Publisher.
- J. C. Y. Lai, C. B. Soh, E. Gunawan, and K. S. Low. (2011). UWB Microwave Imaging for Breast Cancer Detection --- Experiments with Heterogeneous Breast Phantoms. Progress In Electromagnetics Research, 16, 19-29.
- J. C. Y. Lai, C. B. Soh, E. Gunawan, K. S. Low. (2010). Homogeneous and heterogeneous breast phantoms for ultra-wideband microwave imaging applications. Progress In Electromagnetics Research, (100), 397-415.
- Yifan Chen, Jianqi Teo, Joshua Chong Yue Lai, Erry Gunawan, Kay Soon Low, Cheong Boon Soh, Predrag B. Rapajic,. (2009). Cooperative Communications in Ultra-Wideband Wireless Body Area Networks: Channel Modeling and System Diversity Analysis. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 27(1), 5-16.
- Y F Chen, E Gunawan, K S Low, S C Wang, C B Soh, and T C Putti. (2008). Time-Reversal Ultrawideband Breast Imaging: Pulse Design Criteria Considering Multiple Tumours with Unknown Tissue Properties. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 56(9), 3073-3077.