Dr. Lee is an expert in electric motors and drives, renewable energies and electromechanical propulsion systems. In these fields, he has published 1 book, 3 book chapters, 3 patents and over 80 peer-reviewed papers in leading journals and international conferences. He has served as a PI for research grants with amount exceeding SGD 5.8 millions (~USD 4.3 millions). His research has been highlighted by NRF as a feature story: https://www.nrf.gov.sg/features/scientists/page/0/towards-advanced-electric-motors
Dr. Lee is currently a Visiting Assistant Professor at MIT and Honorary Assistant Professor at HKU. He is a IEEE Senior Member, a Chartered Engineer, an Editor of IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, a member of Editorial Board for IEEE Access and IET Renewable Power Generation.
Should you want to find our more information of his research, please feel free to access: https://personal.ntu.edu.sg/chtlee/index.html
• Renewable energies
• Electric vehicles
• Electric aircraft
• Wind turbine
I am also looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow with experiences in electric motor and drives. Fresh Ph.D. graduates or Ph.D. candidates who are close to completion are both welcome.
- Design and Reinforcement Security on Smart Grids Against Cyber-Physical Attack
- Development of Electric Motor Drives with Direct-drive Features for Automated Ground Vehicles
- Development of High-performance Vernier Permanent-magnet Motor Drives for Electric Vehicles
- Development of Novel Electric Machine Systems with Gearless Structure for Emerging Applications
- Development of Novel Gearless Electric Machines for Autonomous Vehicles
- Neural Network Control with Machine Learning Algorithm for Electric Motor Drive in Emerging Applications
- Novel High-Performance Electric Motor Drives with Multiple Degree-of-Freedom for Robotic Applications