Chiew-Tong Lau received his B.Eng. degree from Lakehead University in 1983 and M.A.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of British Columbia in 1985 and 1990 respectively. He is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His main research interests are in wireless communications.
Assoc Prof Lau Chiew Tong
Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
- Weiling Chen, Chenyan Yang, Gibson Cheng, Yan Zhang, Chai Kiat Yeo, Chiew Tong Lau, Bu Sung Lee. (2018). Exploiting Behavioral Differences to Detect Fake News. 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2018) (pp. 160-165)USA: IEEE.
- Weiling Chen, Chai Kiat Yeo, Chiew Tong Lau, Bu Sung Lee. (2018). Leveraging social media news to predict stock index movement using RNN-Boost. Data & Knowledge Engineering, vol. 118, pp. 14-24.
- Zhaomin Chen,Chai Kiat Yeo, Bu Sung Lee , Chiew Tong Lau, Yaochu Jin. (2018). Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization based Ensemble Autoencoders for Image Outlier Detection. Neurocomputing, vol. 309, pp. 192-200.
- Zhaomin Chen, Chai Kiat Yeo, Bu Sung Lee, Chiew Tong Lau. (2018). Power Spectrum Entropy based Detection and Mitigation of Low-Rate DoS Attacks. Computer Networks, vol. 136, pp. 80-94.
- Weiling Chen, Yan Zhang, Chai Kiat Yeo, Chiew Tong Lau, Bu Sung Lee. (2018). Unsupervised Rumor Detection based on Users’ Behaviors using Neural Networks. Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 105, pp. 226-233.