Dr Lee has been with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering since 1990. He received his Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Class 1 Hons) from the National University of Singapore in 1985. He also obtained Master Degrees in Industrial Engineering and Electrical Engineering from the National University of Singapore (1990) and the University of Southern California (1992), respectively. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in Mathematical Engineering and Information Physics from the University of Tokyo in 1998. His main research interests include reliable control with performance, assistive technology and energy managements. Dr Lee is a senior member of IEEE and member of AEE, USA. He is also a Certified Energy Manager, CEM.
Reliable control with performance.
- Guan Wah Ung, Peng Hin Lee, Liang Mong Koh and Fook Hoong Choo. (2010, October). A Flexible Data Acquisition System for Energy Information. Paper presented at The 9th International Power and Energy Conference IPEC2010 (26 – 29 Oct 2010), Suntec City, Singapore.
- Lee Peng Hin and Soh Yeng Chai. (2009). Reliable Decentralized Stabilization with Performance. Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Proceedings. Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, 223(I4), 567-573.
- Victor Foo#, Aung APW#, Maniyeri J, Biswas J#, Lee PH## and Philip Yap LK###
# : Institute of Infocomm Research, Singapore
## : NTU
### : Department of Geriatics, Alexandra Hospital, Singapore
. (2008). Smart mote-based wireless medication management system for persons with dementia. International Journal of Assistive Robotics and Mechatronics, 9(1), 27-35.
- Foo, V.F.S., Tee, J.H., Yap, K.S., Wai, A.A.P., Maniyeri, J., Jit, B., Lee, P.H.
.(2007). Smart mote-based medical system for monitoring and handling medication among persons with dementia. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)Springer Berlin/Heidelberg.
- Victor Foo S F#, Jhy Haur Tee##, Kon Sang Yap##, Aung Aung Phyo Wai#, Jayachandran Maniyeri#, Biswas Jit#, Peng-Hin Lee##. (2007). Smart Mote-based Medical System for Monitoring and Handling Medication Among Persons with Dementia. Presentation in 5th International Conference on Smart homes and Health Telematics, Nara, Japan.