Dr He Xiaoling
Senior Lecturer, School of Humanities
- HE Xiaoling. (2019). Patient-Subject Constructions in Mandarin Chinese: Syntax, Semantics, Discourse. John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Luke, K.K. & Xiaoling He.(2019). On hand gestures and emergent speakership: A study of turn-competition and gesticulation in Cantonese conversation. Multimodality in Chinese Discourse(99-118). he Hague: Mouton:.
- He Xiaoling. (2019). The Effect of Glossing on Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition in the Learning of Chinese as a Second Language. Global Chinese, Volume 5(Issue 1 (May 2019)).
- Sureenate Jaratjarungkiat & He Xiaoling. (2017). An Application of WhatsApp with Thai as a Foreign Language Learning. Wanwitat Journal, 17, 251-268.
- He Xiaoling. (2015). On the integration of structure and function in Chinese language learning materials for second/foreign language learners: A case study of the 'New Practical Chinese Reader', Book1. Macau Linguistic Journal, 1-2015(45), 56-66.