Sadat Reza is Assistant Professor of Marketing at Nanyang Business School, NTU and Fellow, Institute for Asian Consumer Insight. Sadat received his Ph.D. in Economics from York University, Canada specializing in microeconometrics. Sadat's research area is empirical modelling in marketing/industrial organization. His current research focuses on social and spatial interaction models in marketing, econometrics of duration data, and digital technology in emerging markets.
Asst Prof Sadat Reza
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Marketing
Econometrics of social and spatial interaction; econometrics of duration data; digital technology in emerging markets
- Impact of Fintech on Enabling Innovation Among Small and Micro-enterprises in the Emerging Markets in Asia
- Peer influence in promotional offer diffusion
- Reza, S; Manchanda, P.; Chong, JK. (2020). Identification and estimation of endogenous peer effects using partial network data from multiple reference groups. Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Reza, S., Ho, H., Ling, R., Shi, H. (2020). Experience effect in the impact of free trial promotions. Management Science, 18-May-2020, Published online.
- Hillbun, H., Agarwal, J., Osiyevskyy, O., Reza, S. (2020). Does Ambidexterity in Marketing Pay Off? The Role of Absorptive Capacity. Journal of Business Research, 110, 65-79.
- Reza S., Rilstone, P. (2019). Smoothed Maximum Score Estimation of Discrete Duration Models. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 12(2).
- T Ho, I P L Png, S Reza. (2018). Sunk cost fallacy in driving the world’s costliest cars. Management Science, 64(4), 1761-1778.