Academic Profile : Faculty
Dr K Radhakrishnan is an Associate Professor in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He was the Principal Investigator for several major research projects related to the epitaxial growth of III-V Compound Semiconductors, devices and circuits over the years, primarily using arsenide and phosphide based material systems. His current research interests include MBE/MOCVD thin film growth and characterization of III-nitrides for various applications such as high power RF devices, UV detectors and gas sensors. His other research interests include synthesis and fabrication of oxide based thin film solar cells. He has authored and co-authored more than 200 international journal and conference papers and delivered invited talks at several international conferences. In 2007, he was one of the recipients of the prestigious Singapore’s Defense Technology Prize for his technological contributions in MMIC (microwave monolithic integrated circuits) R & D.
Epitaxial growth and characterization of compound semiconductor materials including III-Nitrides. Development of advanced structures for gas sensing, biosensing and optical detectors and emitters. Device fabrication and characterization for various electronic and photonics applications.
- Gallium nitride-based polarization doped high conductivity p-type material and transistors for efficient complementary electronics
- Hot-Via Process
- LEES+ Monolithic CMOS + GaN HEMT Integrated Circuits for 5G and Beyond
- Low-Voltage Bias GaN-on-Si for Mobile Applications
- MC-HEMT Epistructure Growth
- Project SESTO
- Project SESTO Task A
- Work Package 1: Device Fabrication
- Work Package 3: Ohmic Regrowth by MBE
- WP4.3 Regrown Ohmic Contacts to GaN-based Heterostructures
EE2003 - Semiconductor Fundamentals