Prof Xing Chaoping (No longer with NTU)
Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Mathematical Sciences
Algebraic curves over finite fields; application of algebraic geometry and number theory to block coding, quantum coding, space-time coding, cryptograpgy and quasi-Monte Carlo methods; lattice packings.
- Construction and Decoding of Locally Recoverable Codes
- Constructions of Optimal Locally Repairable Codes
- Strategic Centre For Research In Privacy-Preserving Technologies & Systems (SCRIPTS)
- R. Cramer, I. Damgard, Xing Chaoping, C. Yuan. (2017). Amortized complexity of zero-knowledge proofs revisited: achieving linear soundness slack. Eurocrypt.
- H. Niederreiter and Chaoping Xing. (2014). Sequences with high nonlinear complexity. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, .