He has published over 300 papers in refereed journals including Progress in Materials Science, Physical Review Letters, Advanced Materials, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, and International Journal of Numerical Methods in Engineering. He serves as Co-Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Micromechanics and Molecular Physics, an associate editor of Mechanics Research Communications, and an editorial board member of seven international journals including Virtual and Physical Prototyping, International Journal of Fatigue, International Journal of Applied Mechanics, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, and Polymers.
- Additive Manufacturing For Polymer Parts
- Analysis Of Intermittent Contact Failure In IC Packaging For Energy And Environmental Applications
- Application of design methodologies and tools for novel design and redesign of metal additive manufacturing products for marine and offshore applications
- Characterization and Qualification of Directed Energy Deposition Process and Parts for Additive Manufacturing
- Development Of 3D Printable Polymer Composites For Automotive Applications
- Electrical & Thermal Measurement At Front-Of-Line Interconnections For Energy And Environmental Applications
- Investigation on the processing-microstructure-property correlation to establish qualification requirements for 3D printed metals for marine and offshore applications
- South East Asia MArine Plastics (SEAmap): Solutions and Integrated Strategies for the Reduction, Control and Mitigation of Marine Plastic Pollution in the Philippines
C. Cai, W. S. Tey, J. Chen, W. Zhu, X. Liu, T. Liu, L. Zhao, K. Zhou. (2021). Comparative study on 3D printing of polyamide 12 by selective laser sintering and multi jet fusion. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 288, pp.116882-1–11.
W. Li, N. Nguyen-Thanh, J. Huang and K. Zhou. (2020). Adaptive analysis of crack propagation in thin-shell structures via an isogeometric-meshfree moving least-squares approach. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 262, pp. 112613-1–26.
K. Tang, K. Zhou. (2020). Water desalination by flow-electrode capacitive deionization in over limiting current regimes. Environmental Science & Technology, 54, pp.5853–5863.
W. Zhang, R. Li, H. Zheng, J. Bao, Y. -J. Tang, K. Zhou. (2020). Laser-assisted printing of electrodes using metal–organic frameworks for micro-supercapacitors. Advanced Functional Materials, pp.2009057-1–9.
Y. Wang, Y. -J. Tang, K. Zhou. (2019). Self-adjusting activity induced by intrinsic reaction intermediate in Fe–N–C single-atom catalysts. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 141(36), 14115-14119.