Kelvin Law is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Nanyang Technological University. He graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 2012. Before coming to NTU, Kelvin obtained his ACCA professional qualification while working as Senior Corporate Tax Advisor in KPMG (Hong Kong) for four years.
- Career Imprinting:The Influence Of Co workers In Early Career CEO Characteristics & Corporate Taxes, Slow Diffusion Of State-Level Information & Return Predictability,Spreading Sunshine:Fair Value Accounting & Private Equity,Katrina & An
- Working from home
- Bourveau, T. and Law K. K. F. (2021). Do Disruptive Life Events Affect How Analysts Assess Risk? Evidence from Deadly Hurricanes. The Accounting Review, 96 (3), 121-140.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. Zuo. (2021). How Does the Economy Shape the Financial Advisory Profession?. Management Science , 67 (4), 2466-2482.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. F. Mills. (2019). Financial Gatekeepers and Investor Protection: Evidence from Criminal Background Checks. Journal of Accounting Research, 57 (2), 491-543.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. F. Mills. (2017). Military experience and corporate tax avoidance. Review of Accounting Studies, 22 (1), 141-184.
- Kumar, A., D. Jiang, and K. K. F. Law. (2016). Political Contributions and Analyst Behavior. Review of Accounting Studies, 21 (1), 37-88.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. F. Mills. (2015). Taxes and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Linguistic Cues. Journal of Accounting Research, 53 (4), 777-819.