Academic Profile : Faculty
Yanli Zhao currently holds the Lee Soo Ying Professorship at Nanyang Technological University. He received his B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in chemistry from Nankai University. He was a postdoctoral scholar with Prof. Sir Fraser Stoddart at the University of California Los Angeles and subsequently at Northwestern University. He also carried out postdoctoral research with Prof. Jeffrey Zink at the University of California Los Angeles.
The research programs in the Zhao group focus on the development of integrated systems for diagnostics and therapeutics, as well as porous materials for gas/energy storage and catalysis. They utilize interdisciplinary approaches to investigate the emerging problems at the forefront of chemistry and materials sciences.
- Chiral Covalent Organic Frameworks for Chiral Recognition and Asymmetric Catalysis
- Circularly Polarized Ultralong Room Temperature Phosphorescence Based on Amorphous Polymers
- IDMxS PI Account - Zhao Yanli
- Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS)
- Mesoporous Material Supported Single-Site Pd(II) Catalysts for CO/CO2-Involved Reactions
- Nano-enabled Adsorptive Membrane Scaffolds as Harvesting Devices for Precious Lithium Metal Recovery
- Structural Design and Interfacial Engineering Toward Dendrite-free Metal Anodes
- Surface-Clean Cu2O Nanocrystals with Various Morphologies for CO Electroreduction
- Transdermal delivery of therapeutics based on self-administrable micro-lances