Dr Law obtained his B.Eng. degree from the Department of Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Hong Kong, and M. Sc. and Ph.D. from the Department of Civil Engineering, University of California at Berkeley. His first professional job was with Hydro-Research Science that performed physical and numerical modeling analysis related to hydraulics, coastal and water resources projects for government agencies and companies. Subsequently he was with the Geotechnical and Hydraulic Engineering Service of the Bechtel Corporation USA working on a wide range of hydraulic and coastal engineering projects, with focus on numerical modeling. From 1995 he has been teaching hydraulic and coastal engineering in the Nanyang Technological University.
Prof Law Wing-Keung, Adrian
Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
environmental fluid mechanics, hydraulic and coastal engineering
- Development Of Enhanced Utilization Methodologies For Slagging Gasification
- Digital Twinning of Secure Water Treatment Facilities
- Flooding - Development of 3D Visualisation Platform for Flood and Transport Resillency
- WP3-Climate Change Impact On Urban Tree Resilience
- Jiang, M., Lai, A.C.H., and Law, A.W.K., 2020. “Solid waste incineration modelling for advanced moving grate incinerators”. Sustainability, 12(19), 8007.
- Sree, D.K.K., Law, A.W.K. and Shen, H.H., 2020. “An experimental study on gravity waves through segmented floating viscoelastic covers”. Applied Ocean Research, 101, 102233.
- Kieu, H.T., Tsang, A.Y.C., Zhou, K., and Law, A.W.K., 2020. “Evaporation kinetics of nano water droplets using coarse-grained molecular dynamic simulations”. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 156, 119884
- Jiang, M., Law, A.W.K. and Song, J., 2019. "Mixing characteristics of inclined dense jets with difference nozzle geometries". Journal of Hydro-Environment Research, IAHR, 27, 116-128.
- Zhang, H., Wu, M.S., Zhou, K., and Law, A.W.K., 2019. “Molecular insights into the composition-structure-property relationships of polyamide thin films for reverse osmosis desalination”. Environmental Science and Technology, 53, 11, 6374-6382.