Michael Li is an associate professor of operations management at the Nanyang Business School. He had a PhD in Mathematics from the University of Regina in 1989 and a PhD in Management from the University of British Columbia in 1994. He has been with NTU since 1994. He had held various visiting positions in recent years at Shanghai Jiaotong University (2003), the University of British Columbia (2005), Cornell University (2006), Chinese University of Hong Kong (2008), China Europe International Business School (2010), Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai (2015), University of Science and Technology of China (2016), and Southwestern University of Finance & Economics (2017). He has over 30 publications in major international journals, including Accident Analysis & Prevention, Canadian Journal of Statistics, European Journal of Operational Research, Extremes, International Journal of Transport Economics, International Transactions on Operational Research, Journal of Air Transport Management, Journal of Industrial Management & Optimization, Journal of Pricing and Revenue Management, Journal of Theoretical Probability, Production & Operations Management, Public Works Management & Policy, Operations Research, Operations Research Letters, Transportation Research B, Transportation Research E, and Transportation Science.
Assoc Prof Li Zhi-Feng, Michael
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Information Technology & Operations Management
Deputy Director, Renaissance Engineering Programme, Renaissance Engineering Programme
His primary areas of research are in operations research and transport economics. He is currently undertaking projects in revenue management and network congestion pricing.
- Research into impacts of next generation electronic road pricing (ERP-2) system
- X.Shi, Y.D. Wong, C. Chai and M.Z.F. Li. (2020). An automated machine learning (AutoML) method of risk prediction for decision-making of autonomous vehicles. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, , 3002419.
- B.Q. Song, M.Z.F. Li and W.F. Zhuang. (2020). Dynamic Channel Control and Pricing of a Single Perishable Product on Multiple Distribution Channels. European Journal of Operational Research, (forthcoming).
- G. Gallego, M.Z.F. Li and Y. Liu. (2020). Dynamic Nonlinear Pricing of Inventories over Finite Sales Horizons.. Operations Research, 68(3), 655-670.
- B. Lin, J.J. Xu, S.X. Chen, Y.Y. Feng and M,Z.F. Li. (2020). A Hybrid Model for Airline Seat Allocation Control of Multi-leg Problem. Operations Research Letters, 48, 291-296.
- X. Shi, C. Chai, M.Z.F. Li, P. Chandrasekar and Y. D. Wong. (2019). A Feature Learning Approach Based on XGBoost for Driving Assessment and Rick Prediction. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 129, 170-179.