Bing Feng is Assistant Professor with the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technological University. He received his PhD from Imperial College London, United Kingdom and BEng(Hons) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Application of Acoustic Agglomeration for Enhanced Particle Filtration Efficiency in Industrial Exhaust
- Indoor Air Quality And Cognitive Performance
- Investigation Of Daytime Radiative Cooling In Tropical Climates
- Large Vertical Take-Off & Landing (VTOL) Research Platform:Prototype development and demonstration
- Wind Energy Systems: Aero-Servo-Elasticity, Design,Optimisation And Opportunities
- Ding, M. P. Wan, B. F. Ng, “Dynamic Analysis of Particle Emissions from FDM 3D Printers through a Comparative Study of Chamber and Flow Tunnel Measurements“, Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 54, no. 22, pp. 14568-14577, 2020.
- S. Yang, M. P. Wan, W. Chen, B. F. Ng, S. Dubey, “Model predictive control with adaptive machine-learning-based model for building energy efficiency and comfort optimization“, Applied Energy, vol. 271, pp. 115147, 2020.
- M. Zhou, Y. Long, X. Zhang, D. E. V. S. Kiran Kumar, B. F. Ng, M. P. Wan, ” Sensitivity Study of WRF Physical Schemes and Evaluation of Cool Coating Effects in Singapore by WRF-UCM simulations“, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 125(13), e2019JD031191, 2020.
- X. P. Shang, B. F. Ng, M. P. Wan, S. Ding, “Investigation of CFD-PBM simulations based on fixed pivot method: Influence of the moment closure“, Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 382, pp. 122882, 2020.
- D. Han, B. F. Ng, M. P. Wan, “Preliminary Study of Passive Radiative Cooling under Singapore’s Tropical Climate”, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 206, pp. 110270, 2020.
- S. Ding, B. F. Ng, X. Shang, H. Liu, X. Lu, M. P. Wan, “The characteristics and formation mechanisms of emissions from thermal decomposition of 3D printer polymer filaments” Science of the Total Environment, Vol 692, pp. 981-994, 2019.
- H. Liu, S. Ding, B. F. Ng, “Impact response and energy absorption of functionally graded foam under temperature gradient environment” J Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 172, pp. 516-532, 2019.
- B. F. Ng, J. W. Xiong, and M. P. Wan, “Application of acoustic agglomeration to enhance air filtration efficiency in air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation (ACMV) systems” PloS one, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1-26, e0178851, 2017.
- B. F. Ng, T. H. New and R. Palacios, “Effects of Leading-Edge Tubercles on Wing Flutter Speeds”. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, vol. 11, pp. 3, 2016.
- B. F. Ng, R. Palacios, J. M. R. Graham, E. C. Kerrigan, and H. Hesse, “Aerodynamic Load Control in Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines with Combined Aeroelastic Tailoring and Trailing-Edge Flaps”. Wind Energy, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 243–263, 2016.