please refer to http://www.sbs.ntu.edu.sg/Staff/pdroge/index.html for a biosketch
please refer to http://www.sbs.ntu.edu.sg/Staff/pdroge/index.html for a detailed description
- A Versatile Singapore-based Proprietary Transgenesis Platform for the Biopharmaceutical and Soft Commodity Sector
- Contribution towards NRF-CRP21-2018-0002
- Engineering human iPSC-derived CAR-NK cells for improved cancer immunotherapy
- Makhija H, Roy S, Hoon S, Ghadessy FJ, Wong D, Jaiswal R, Campana D, Dröge P. (2018). A novel λ integrase-mediated seamless vector transgenesis platform for therapeutic protein expression.. Nucleic Acids Research, 46(16), e99.
- EYD Chua*, GE Davey*, CF Chin, P Droge, WH Ang, CA Davey. (2015). Stereochemical Control of Nucleosome Targeting by Platinum-Intercalator Antitumour Agents. Nucleic Acids Research, in press.
- Z Adhireksan*, GE Davey*, P Campomanes, M Groessl, CM Clavel, H Yu, A Nazarov, CHF Yeo, WH Ang, P Droge, U Roethlisberger, PJ Dyson, CA Davey. (2014). Ligand Substitutions between Ruthenium-Cymene Compounds Can Control Protein versus DNA Targeting and Anticancer Activity. Nature Communications, .
- Haojie Yu, Hong Hwa Lim, Natalia O. Tjokro, Padmapriya Sathiyanathan, Suchitra Natarajan, Tian Wei Chew, Thomas Klonisch, Steven D. Goodman, Uttam Surana & Peter Dröge. (2014). Chaperoning HMGA2 protein protects stalled replication forks in stem and cancer cells. Cell Reports, .
- Kurt Pfannkuche, Heike Summer, Ou Li, Jürgen Hescheler and Peter Dröge. (2009). The high mobility group protein HMGA2: a co-regulator of global chromatin structure and pluripotency in stem cells?. Stem Cell Reviews, .