Boon Poh Ng received the B. Eng. degree in electrical engineering in 1987 from Nanyang Technological Institute, Singapore, the D.I.C. and M.Sc. degrees in communications and signal processing in 1991 from Imperial College, University of London, London, U.K., and the Ph.D. degree in 1995 from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. He was a lecturer at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Singapore Polytechnic, from 1987 to 1996. He was a Senior Research Fellow with the Center for Signal Processing, NTU, from 1996 to 1999. He is currently an Associate Professor at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, NTU. His research interests include array synthesis, adaptive array processing, spectral estimation and digital signal processing in general.
Assoc Prof Ng Boon Poh
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
array synthesis, adaptive array processing, spectral estimation and digital signal processing in general
- Drone Inspection System For Building Facade
- Dharmawan, D. A., Ng, B. P., & Borijindargoon, N. (2019). Design of optimal adaptive filters for two-dimensional filamentary structures segmentation. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 26(10), 1511-1515. doi: 10.1109/LSP.2019.2938631.
- Dharmawan, D. A., Li, D., Ng, B. P., & Rahardja, S. (2019). A new hybrid algorithm for retinal vessels segmentation on fundus images. IEEE Access, 7, 41885-41896. doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2906344.
- Aye, S., & Ng, B. P. (2019). Introduction to a new array processing concept: Orientational beamforming. IEEE Communications Magazine, 57(1), 51-57. doi: 10.1109/MCOM.2018.1701071.
- Ma, C., Hu, X., Yeo, T. S., Ng, B. P., & Zhang, Q. (2019). Matrix Ill-condition analysis in spectrum recovery of DPCA HRWS SAR imaging. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 16(1), 55-59. doi: 10.1109/LGRS.2018.2867647.
- Borijindargoon, N., Ng, B. P., & Rahardja, S. (2019). MUSIC-like algorithm for source localization in electrical impedance tomography. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 66(6), 4661-4671. doi: 10.1109/TIE.2018.2863196.
- Aye, S. Y., & Ng, B. P. (2017). Orientational beamforming for UWB signals. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 65(7), 3123-3132. doi: 10.1109/TCOMM.2017.2692759.
- Reddy, V. V., Mubeen, M., & Ng, B. P. (2015). Reduced-complexity super-resolution DOA estimation with unknown number of sources. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 22(6), 772-776. doi: 10.1109/LSP.2014.2368987.
- Aung, A., Ng, B. P., Rahardja, S. (2007). Performance of SCHT sequences in asynchronous CDMA system. IEEE Communications Letters, 11(8), 641-643.
- J.P. Lie, B.P. Ng and Chong Meng See. (2006). Hybrid Digital-Analog Technique for UWB Direction Finding. IEEE Communications Letters, 10(2), 79-81.