How Teck teaches taxation. He is a member of ISCA and SIATP and received his MTax (Hons) from Sydney Law School. He has published on tax treaties.
Assoc Prof Tan How Teck (No longer with NTU)
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Business Law
How Teck's research interests are income tax treaties.
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2020). Singapore Master Tax Guide, 2020/2021 ed. CCH Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2019). Singapore Master Tax Guide, 2019/20 ed. CCH Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tan and Jimmy Oei. (2018). Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2018/2019 ed.. CCH Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tan How Teck. (2018). Taxability of Gains from Sales of Shares and Properties under Section 10(1)(g) of the Income Tax Act. Asia - Pacific Tax Bulletin, .
- Tan How Teck. (2017). Do Singapore’s Group Relief Rules Breach the Non-Discrimination Article in the Singapore-U.K. Income Tax Treaty?. Asia - Pacific Tax Bulletin, 23(3)(3).