Lin has published papers in Psychological Science, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, Journal of Research in Personality, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Computers in Human Behavior, and Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking. He is the Associate Editor of Asian Journal of Social Psychology and Associate Editor of Journal of Computational Social Science.
Social and Personality Psychology, Cultural Psychology, Media Psychology, Cyberpsychology, Computational Social Science
- Project COASTA (Task A2)
- Promoting Chinese Identity and Cultural Interest through Culture Mixing in Arts
- Revealing the psychological and behavioural effects of public art using virtual reality
- Chen, J., Qiu, L., & Ho, M-H., R. (2020). A meta-analysis of linguistic markers of extraversion: Positive emotion and social process words. Journal of Research in Personality, .
- Qiu, L., Chen, J., Ramsay, J., & Lu., J. (2019). Personality predicts words in favorite songs. Journal of Research in Personality. Journal of Research in Personality, 78, 25-35.
- Liu, P., Chan, D., Qiu, L, Tov, W., & Victor, N. (2018). Effects of Cultural Tightness and Social Network Density on Expression of Positive and Negative Emotions: A Large-Scale Study of Impression Management by Facebook Use. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 44(11), 1567–1581.
- Qiu, L., Chan, S.H.M. & Chan, D. (2018). Big data in social and psychological science: theoretical and methodological issues. Journal of Computational Social Science, 1(1), 59-66.
- Wood, D., Qiu, L., Lu, J., Lin, H., & Tov., W. (2018). Adjusting Bilingual Ratings by Retest Reliability Improves Estimation of Translation Quality. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 49(9), 1325-1339.