Prof Low Kin Huat
Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- An Analysis Method for Adaptive and Safe Drone Operation in Dynamic Environments
- Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the Airspace
- C.H. John Wang, Ee Meng Ng, Elliot Yang Jie Chan, and Low Kin Huat. (2020). Flight Test Data on Track Deviation of UAS Operating under Visual Line of Sight Condition for use in Collision Modeling. AIAA Aviation Forum 2020.
- C.H. John Wang, Tan Shi Kun, Low Kin Huat. (2019). Collision risk management for non-cooperative UAS traffic in airport-restricted airspace with alert zones based on probabilistic conflict map. Transportation Research Part C, 109, 19-39.
- Catrina Lim, Boyang Li, Ee Meng Ng, XIN LIU, Kin Huat Low. (2019). Dynamic Obstacle 3D Perception in a Detect-and-Avoid Framework for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. 2019 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS).
- C.H. John Wang, Tan Shi Kun, Low Kin Huat. (2019). Collision Risk Assessment between UAS and Landing Aircraft in Restricted Airspace Surrounding an Airport using 3D Monte-Carlo Simulation. Aviation Forum 2019.
- H. Zhu, Y.Y. Kok, A. Causo, K.J. Chee, Y. Zou, S.O.K. Al-Jufry, C. Liang, I.M. Chen, C.C. Cheah and K.H. Low. (2016, October). Strategy-based Robotic Picking in Constrained Environment. Paper presented at 2016 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Daejeon, Korea.