Assoc Prof Yeow Kok Lee Edwin
Associate Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Donor/acceptor molecular systems for solar cell fabrication; Project B: Molecular enzymatics: time-and space-resolved investigations of enzymes in non-aqueous solvents and confined spaces
- Increasing antibiotic activity by rapid bioorthogonal conjugation of drug to resistant bacteria using an upconverted light-activated photocatalyst
- Scalable Photochemistry - From Deep Chemical and Process Understanding to Manufacturing-Scale Reactor Systems
- Guichuan Xing, Bo Wu, Xiangyang Wu, Mingjie Li, Bin Du, Qi Wei, Jia Guo, Edwin K. L. Yeow, Tze Chien Sum* & Wei Huang*. (2017). Transcending the slow bimolecular recombination in lead-halide perovskites for electroluminescence. Nature Communications, 8, 14558.
- Bo Wu, Xiangyang Wu, Cao Guan, Kong Fai Tai, Edwin Kok Lee Yeow, Hong Jin Fan, Nripan Mathews* and Tze Chien Sum*. (2013). Uncovering Loss Mechanisms in Silver Nanoparticle-Blended Plasmonic Organic Solar Cells. Nature Communications, 4, 2004.
- Guichuan Xing, Yile Liao, Xiangyang Wu, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Xinfeng Liu, Edwin K. L. Yeow, Yinthai Chan, and Tze Chien Sum*. (2012). Ultralow Threshold Two-Photon Pumped Amplified Spontaneous Emission and Lasing from Seeded CdSe/CdS Nanorod Heterostructures. ACS Nano, 6, 10835 – 10844.
- M. Kurniawan, T. Salim, K. F. Tai, S. Sun, E. J. Sie, X. Wu, E. K. L. Yeow, C. H. A. Huan, Y. M. Lam and T. C. Sum*. (2012). Carrier Dynamics in Polymer-Nanofiber:Fullerene Solar Cells. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Part C: Nanomaterials, Interfaces and Hard Matter, 116, 18015 - 18022.
- B. Wu, T. Z. Oo, X. Li, X. Liu, X. Wu, E. K. L. Yeow, H Fan, N. Mathews and T. C. Sum*. (2012). Efficiency enhancement in Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells integrated with large area Ag nano-triangle arrays. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Part C: Nanomaterials, Interfaces and Hard Matter, 116, 14820 - 14825.