Dr Shao Xuguang
Senior Lecturer, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Assistant Chair (Lifelong Learning), School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Approaches of Engineering Pedagogy to Improve the Outcome-based Education System in Institutions of Higher Learning
- Zhilin Xu, Yiyang Luo, Qizhen Sun, Perry Ping Shum, Zhifang Wu, Xuguang Shao, Deming Liu. (2017). Proc. of SPIE: Refractive index sensor based on θ-shaped microfiber resonator and Vernier effect. 25th International Conference on Optical Fiber Sensors (pp. 103233N)Jeju, Korea, Republic of: SPIE.
- ZHANG Hailiang, WU Zhifang, SHUM Perry Ping, DINH Xuan Quyen, LOW Chun Wah, XU Zhilin, WANG Ruoxu, SHAO Xuguang, FU Songnian, TONG Weijun and TANG Ming. (2017). Highly sensitive strain sensor based on helical structure combined with Mach-Zehnder interferometer in multicore fiber. Scientific Reports, 7, 46633.
- ZHANG Hailiang, WU Zhifang, SHUM Perry Ping, LOW Chun Wah, SHAO Xuguang, WANG Ruoxu, DINH Xuan Quyen, FU Songnian, TONG Weijun and TANG Ming. (2016). Simultaneous Measurement of Torsion and Temperature Based on Helical Structure in Multicore Fiber. Asia Communications and Photonics Conference 2016 (pp. AF3A.4)Optical Society of America.
- WU Zhifang, Shao Xuguang, SHUM Perry Ping. (2016, September). Helical-Structured Multicore Fiber Based Sensors (Invited Talk). Paper presented at 15th International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks (ICOCN’2016), China / Hangzhou.
- ZHANG Hailiang, WU ZHIFANG, SHUM Perry Ping, SHAO Xuguang, WANG Ruoxu, SEOW Ying Ming, DINH Xuan Quyen, FU Songnian, TONG Weijun and TANG Ming. (2016). Highly Sensitive Strain Sensor Based on Helical Structure in Multicore Fiber. Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, 2016..