Prof David Lawrence Becker
Professor, Tissue Repair and Regeneration, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- A comprehensive inspection of Staphylococcus aureus secreted factors: the quest for therapeutic targets and agents
- Celligenics stem-cell derived secretome in the treatment of perturbed wounds (Grant)
- Celligenics stem-cell derived secretome in the treatment of perturbed wounds (Industry)
- Development of a diagnostic dressing to monitor critical factors in chronic wounds and burns
- Development of in vivo wound models to test therapies that promote healing, prevent biofilm formation & facilitate scar remediation
- Investigation of the role of polyamines as critical regulators of wound healing in the diabetic rat model
- Targeting Host-Pathogen Synergy in Wound Infection
- THE SKIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF SINGAPORE, PHASE 2:SRIS@NOVENA
- Wound Care Innovation for the Tropics: Second Harmonic Imaging to Determine the State of Healing of Chronic Wounds under the Tools, Devices and Therapies
- Christian Wiraja, Malathi Mathiyazhakan, Fatemeh Movahedi, Paul Kumar Upputuri, Yingying Cheng, Manojit Pramanik, Liang Yang, David Laurence Becker, and Chenjie Xu. (2016). Near-infrared light-sensitive liposomes for enhanced plasmid DNA transfection. Bioengineering & Translational Medicine, 1(3), 357-364.
- Jayaraman P, Gandhimathi C, Venugopal JR, Becker DL, Ramakrishna S, Srinivasan DK. (2015). Controlled release of drugs in electrosprayed nanoparticles for bone tissue engineering. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 94, 77-95.
- Movahedi F, Hu G, Becker DL, Xu CJ. (2015). Stimuli-responsive liposomes for the delivery of nucleic acid therapeutics. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 11(6), 1575-1584.