Asst Prof Reddy Mogali
Assistant Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- 3D Printed Models for Anatomy Teaching and Learning
- A Novel Digital Serious Boardgame to Facilitate Enjoyable and Efficacious Rehearsal and Reinforcement of Complex Medical Subjects – An Exploratory and Feasibility Study into Anatomical Education
- Development of 3D printed human models for medical education
- Reimagine Medicine and Engineering: Stimulating Collaborative Creativity Using Team-Based Approach
- Mogali SR, Yeong WY, Tan HKJ, Tan GJS, Abrahams PH, Zary N, Low-Beer N, Ferenczi MA. (2017). Evaluation by medical students of the educational value of multi-material and multi-colored three-dimensional printed models of the upper limb for anatomical education.. Anatomical Sciences Education, 11(1), 54-64.
- Heang Kuan Joel Tan, Yee Ling Yap, Zhen Kai Peh, Wai Yee Yeong, Sreenivasulu Reddy Mogali, Dinesh Kumar Srinivasan, Michael Alan Ferenczi. (2016). Progress in Additive Manufacturing: 3D printing of anatomy bio-models for medical education. Pro-AM 2016 (pp. 21).