Dr Luciana Lisa Lao
Senior Lecturer, School of Materials Science & Engineering
Assistant Chair (Academic), School of Materials Science & Engineering
- Materials Engineering Education Stakeholders analysis
- Luciana Lisa Lao, Subbu S Venkatraman, Nicholas A Peppas. (2008, June). Fast- vs. Slow- Paclitaxel Eluting Degradable Stents and Their Impacts on Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells Proliferation. Paper presented at 8th World Biomaterials Congress , Amsterdam.
- Luciana Lisa Lao, Subbu S Venkatraman, Nicholas A Peppas. (2008). A novel model and experimental analysis of hydrophilic and hydrophobic agent release from biodegradable polymers. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, .
- Luciana Lisa Lao, Subbu S Venkatraman. (2008). Adjustable paclitaxel release kinetics and its efficacy to inhibit smooth muscle cells proliferation. Journal of Controlled Release, .
- Luciana Lisa Lao, Subbu S Venkatraman, Nicholas A Peppas. (2008). Modeling of drug release from biodegradable polymer blends. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, .
- Lao, L. L., Venkatraman, S. S. (2007). Multiple release of anti-proliferative and anti-thrombotic agents from various single and double-layered biodegradable polymer films. International Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering (pp. 2).