Asst Prof Lorainne Tudor Car
Assistant Professor, Evidence Based Medicine, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- A Choice for Life - Education about Diabetes in a Fully Immersive Environment (VR)
- Developing, evaluating and changing behaviours: strengthening the evidence for the use of conversational agents in health care
- Extending Health Span through Diabetes Health Literacy and Competency Assessment (HeaLiX health bot)
- Future Health Technologies (FHT) Module 2 “Mobile Digital Health Interventions"
- Infomation seeking behaviour of primary care practitioners in Singapore: finding evidence to support high-quality patient care
- Is Gamification more Efficacious then Conventional Multiple Choice Quiz (MCQ) in a Telegram Surgical Education platform?
- Preventing limb losses in Singapore through health literacy and healthcare improvements