Prof Jason Shaw
Head of Division, Leadership, Management & Organization
Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Leadership, Management & Organisation
Head, Division of Leadership, Management and Organization, College of Business (NBS)
- IMPACT Phase 2
- Fulmer, I.S., & Shaw, J.D. (2020). Individual differences in employee reactions to pay systems: An integrative conceptual review with implications for employees and organizations.. Journal of Applied Psychology, 103, 939-958.
- Garg, S., Li, J., & Shaw, J.D. (2020). Entrepreneurial firms grow up: Board undervaluation, board evolution, and firm performance in newly public firms.. Strategic Management Journal, 40, 1882-1907.
- Garg, S., Li, J., & Shaw, J.D. (2018). Undervaluation of directors in the board hierarchy: Impact on turnover of directors (and CEOs) in newly public firms. Strategic Management Journal, 39, 429-457.
- Offergelt, F., Moser, K., Sporrle, M., & Shaw, J.D. (2018). When the leader makes you hide: Leader-signaled knowledge hiding and its consequences on employees’ knowledge hiding and job attitudes.. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 40, 819-833.
- Venkatesh, V., Shaw, J.D., Sykes, T.A., Fosso Wamba, S.F. & Macharia, M. (2017). Networks, technology, and entrepreneurship: A field quasi-experiment among women in rural India.. Academy of Management Journal, 60, 1709-1740.