Academic Profile : Faculty
Dr. Siliang (Jack) Tong joined the Division of Information Technology and Operation Management at NBS in February 2021. He earned his Doctoral degree from the Fox School of Business, Temple University in 2020. Dr. Tong is an empirical modeler who is interested in the substantive areas of artificial intelligence, sharing economy, and mobile targeting app. He is very active in research as his works were awarded as the best paper and finalist in multiple occasions such as AMA conference and ISMS Marketing Science conference. His research is published in Marketing Science, Journal of Marketing and the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. Before joining the academia, he had 6-year management experience in digital marketing and web analytics, and he obtained his MBA degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2016.
Economic impact of new technology implementations, artificial intelligence robot application, two-sided marketplace and sharing platforms, and mobile targeting app.
- A Two-Phase AI Approach for Early Detection of Dementia
- Digital Connectivity for Cancer Screening in Elderly Using Artificial Intelligence and Mobile Apps
- Impact of Social Interaction Features on Peer to Peer (P2P) Marketplaces
- The Business Impact of Incentive Scheme on Live Streaming Platforms
- Trust in AI at Workplaces