Siqiang Luo is an assistant professor at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in computer science from Fudan University, in 2010 and 2013 respectively. He received a Ph.D. degree in computer science from the University of Hong Kong in 2019. He was a postdoc fellow at Harvard University from 2019 to 2020, and was an assistant professor at CUHK(SZ) before joining NTU. His work was published in premier database, data mining and machine learning conferences, such as ACM SIGMOD, VLDB, ICDE, ICML, WWW and ACM CIKM.
Data management, data mining, machine learning
- Machine-Learning Enhanced Graph Systems for Multi-Processing
- Workload-Aware Optimization for Improving the Performance of Graph-based Applications
- Siqiang Luo, Subarna Chatterjee, Rafael Ketsetsides, Niv Dayan, Wilson Qin, Stratos Idreos. Rosetta: A Robust Space-Time Optimized Range Filter for Key-Value Stores. SIGMOD 2020
- Siqiang Luo, Xiaokui Xiao, Wenqing Lin, Ben Kao. Baton: Batch One-Hop Personalized PageRanks with Efficiency and Effectiveness. TKDE 2020
- Siqiang Luo, Reynold Cheng, Ben Kao, Xiaokui Xiao, Shuigeng Zhou, Jiafeng Hu. ROAM: A Fundamental Routing Query on Road Networks with Efficiency. TKDE 2020
- Siqiang Luo, Improved Communication Cost for Distributed PageRank Computation -- A Theorectical Study. ICML 2020.
- Siqiang Luo, Ben Kao, Xiaowei Wu, Reynold Cheng. MPR - A Partitioning-Replication Framework for Multi-Processing kNN Search on Road Networks. ICDE 2019.
- Siqiang Luo, Ben Kao, Guoliang Li, Jiafeng Hu, Reynold Cheng, Yudian Zheng. TOAIN: A Throughput Optimizing Adaptive Index for Answering Dynamic kNN Queries on Road Networks. VLDB 2018