Academic Profile : Faculty
Siqiang Luo is an assistant professor at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in computer science from Fudan University, in 2010 and 2013 respectively. He received a Ph.D. degree in computer science from the University of Hong Kong in 2019. He was a postdoc fellow at Harvard University from 2019 to 2020. His work was published in premier database, data mining and machine learning conferences, such as ACM SIGMOD, VLDB, ICDE, ICML, WWW and ACM CIKM.
Data management, data mining, machine learning
- Design and Implement Autonomous Key-Value Stores
- Machine-Learning Enhanced Graph Systems for Multi-Processing
- Quality-of-Service Optimization for Personalized Ranking in Dynamic Social Networks
- Singapore Academies South-East Asia Fellowship Programme (FY21) - Yow Kai Siong
- Workload-Aware Optimization for Improving the Performance of Graph-based Applications