Ms Lim Pei Pei
Lead Systems Analyst
- OBrien, B.A., Wolf, M., & Lovett, M.W. (2012). A taxometric investigation of developmental dyslexia subtypes. Dyslexia, 18, 16-39.
- OBrien, B.A. (2014). The development of sensitivity to sublexical orthographic constraints: An investigation of positional frequency and consistency using a wordlikeness choice task. Reading Psychology, 35(4), 285-311.
- Kroeger, L.A., Brown, R.D., & OBrien, B.A. (2012). Connecting neuroscience, cognitive, and educational theories and research to practice: A review of mathematics intervention programs. Early Education and Development, 23, 37-58
- OBrien, B.A., Wolf, M., Miller, L.T., Lovett, M.W., & Morris, R. (2011). Orthographic processing efficiency in developmental dyslexia: An investigation of age and treatment factors at the sublexical level. Annals of Dyslexia, 61(1), 111-135.
- OBrien, B.A., Van Orden, G.C. & Pennington, B.F. (2013). Do dyslexics misread a ROWS as a ROSE?. Reading & Writing: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 26(3), 381-402.
- Baildon, M., Afandi, S., Seow, T., & Irvine, K.N. (in press). Developing signature labs in humanities education: Ground-up educational innovation in a top-down system. In Hung, D. & Koh, E. (Eds.), ICT-based learning innovations for the 21st century: Scaling change through apprenticising and ecological leadership in Singapore(PP. NA). Dordrecht: Springer.