Dr Melvin Chan C. Y.
Assistant Dean, Knowledge Management, Office of Education Research
Research Scientist, Office of Education Research
- A Follow-up of the Singapore Kindergarten Impact Project (SKIP) Cohort in Middle Childhood: Social-Emotional, Physical, Academic Outcomes and Predictors
- CORE 3 Research Programme: Baseline Investigation of Mother Tongue Pedagogies in Singapore’s Primary and Secondary Classrooms (C3MT)
- Creating lifelong learners: Investigating metacognition as support for learning and learning transfer
- Development of a Tool for decision making on subject placement in secondary schools
- Examining educational transitions and pathways in Singapore: From secondary to post-secondary.
- Paving the Way Towards Lifewide and Lifelong Learning: Exploring and Fostering Metacognition for Learning and Transfer