Asst Prof Komar John
Assistant Professor, Physical Education & Sports Science
- Exploring the right spot: A constraints-led approach to optimize exploratory learning
- Follow-up Research Study on Effectiveness of Values and Principles in Sport (VPS) Course
- International Ipreschooler Surveillance Study Among Asians and otheRs (IISSAAR): screen media use and off-screen behaviours among preschool children living in selected urban cities in some countries in Asia and elsewhere.
- SCALE-UP: Investigating the effect of modified CCA competition format in Singapore Schools
- Understanding the break shot of 9-ball in billiards through experimental and theoretical approaches
- Using Machine Learning to Quantify Nonlinear Pedagogical Practices