Academic Profile : Faculty
Dr Katherine Guangji Yuan
Education Research Scientist, OER Centre for Research in Pedagogy and Practice
Research Scientist, National Institute of Education - Office of Education Research
Katherine Guangji Yuan is a Lecturer (Research Scientist) in Office of Education Research, National Institute of Education.
Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning,Cross-boundary Interaction,Knowledge Building Supported by Technology,Learning Analytics
- Sustained Creative Discourse for Deep Learning: Synchronous, asynchronous and blended environment.
- Designing A Teacher Reflection Note for Promoting Cross-Community Interaction
- Orchestrating the trajectories of Student-Generated Ideas (SGIs) through teacher-student discourses
- Designing Group Activities to Enhance Undergraduates' Interdisciplinary Learning
- Designing A Teacher Reflection Note forPromotingCross-Community Interaction
Presidential Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award at SUNY-Albany, USA