Academic Profile : No longer with NTU
Cecilia MA is a Research Scientist in the Centre for Research in Pedagogy and Practice of the Office of Education Research, NIE. Her research interests include structural equation modeling, achievement motivation and program evaluation. She has published peer reviewed papers in journals such as Child Indicators Research and Research on Social Work Practice. She has also co-authored book chapters and articles in the area of adolescents’ psychological development.
Structural equation modeling; scale development and validation; youth development; physical activity
- Character strengths profiles and their relationships with online self-regulated learning
- Are our children feeling good and functioning well' Examining student well-being using a multi-dimensional approach
- Sport Coaching for Individuals with Disabilities: Exploration of a Constraint-Led Approach in Para-Table Tennis
- A study of the relationships between character strengths and well-being among pre-service teachers in Singapore
- Peer Power: How do Peer Relationships and Peer Network Attributes Influence Students' Academic, Motivational and Well-being Outcomes